2007 R26 Megane with track orientated option £7600 or £10400 with trailer

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Cazper, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Thinking of selling my R26 Megane on 2007 plate. very well proven car on UK tracks and the Nuremberg ring.
    Car comes with the following.....
    Rear seats removed but included in sale, also box of items included that were removed from the car like fog lights, seats, seat belts, rear wiper motor and assembly etc etc
    SW Motorsport half cage fitted 4 months ago in Red
    2 xtra sets of wheels all in Red colour - optional 20171127_112416.jpg 20171127_112418.jpg 20171127_112437.jpg 20171127_112429.jpg 20171110_084913.jpg 20171127_112439.jpg
    one has new AD08R tyres
    one set has Rainsport 3 Tyres nearly new
    one set has R888Rs part used
    new Discs and new Ferrodo 1.11 pads front
    new Ferrodo DS2500 pads rear
    Engine mapped to 275hp Safe map
    OMP Harnesses
    Corbeau bucket seats and KTR seat bases
    KTec induction Kit
    BC BR coilovers
    an amazing amount of receipts in folder probably from new
    new clutch and DMF flywheel 5 months ago
    All Belts and Fluids done this year
    Brand new Miltek performance exhaust system (unmodified) and a second Miltek system with rear box delete but a small box fitted fitted in the centre section so you can swap and change depending on circuit/noise type/noise level you want...is brilliant
    Gear change modification to give the slicker gear changes
    decatted
    Currently in R26 R sticker livery....which can obviously be removed
    R26R lights and rear spoiler
    Car is road legal and Mod'd until next year

Probably loads of other stuff i have forgotten to mention

Overall condition is really good and this is the ideal opportunity to jump into a decent track car with everything done

I have also a brian james race trailer which i could also sell with the car which has wheel rack and fuel can container on the front, tows brilliantly. Trailer itself would be £2850 (excluding winch and Fuel box at the front)

so why am I selling one or both....thinking of going for a Track Meg 250 and will upgrade the trailer to the biggest they do at the same time so I have more options to tow large cars around and not just Renaults. The car wants for nothing and attracts a lot of attention and lots of admiration for its power and handling. If it doesn't sell then I don't mind in the slightest as it is a really great car.

more pics available when i get chance to upload them

please excuse the black tyre marks on the areas around wheels, I need to polish this off from the last outing...basically when I was at silverstone the tyres picked up lots of extra rubber at the end of the day and then slowly started to come off as the tyres warmed up at abingdon flicking black rubber marks in the areas behind the wheels...rears were the worst...no damage, just a cleaning job to polish them off again.

2. both sold