2004 Megane 225 breaking

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by windle`, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Any news on them rear shocks?

2. got one rear shock off and its a good one, the other side I cannot remove from the beam the bolt is just spinning. Its oddly an 11mm allen key which no one uses ever so cant grip it with that! if your desperate I could try and get hold of one should come free then

3. How much for just the back box?

4. Is it spinning in the rubber bush? If so it'll be knackered like mine.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  5. Passenger window motor? Price and postage?

6. yea rubber is spinning it did loosen the nut then the thread was too rusty at the end so started spinning on the rubber

is the motor all of this?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/KW8AAMXQfvlShnyt/$_57.JPG

just sold drivers one for £40 posted

don't want to split the back box really just yet someone was after the full lot but may do if it doesn't sell

hub is off but driveshaft and revo still attached will break it down when I can

7. Hi, was after the full exhaust, could you pm me a price including shipping if possible?
    Thanks

8. £40 posted then? will only probably bin the rest of it anyway!

9. I've just had the door card of mine and fixed it! (Dodgy connection).
    Thanks anyway

10. Megane pre facelift driver side top grill

Hi

Do you still have one?

Cheers steve

11. Still have what steve?

12. Drivers side top grill?

cheers

13. You got a drivers side xenon headlight?

14. sorry grills went with the front bumper

not xenon sorry just a normal one!

15. Hi, Do you have the drivers door handle, non-sensor type.

Cheers

Del

16. Standard air intake pipe from turbo to air box?

17. Couple of strange requests, but silver interior trim on the glovebox and the silver cap on the end of the door handle if its in good nick?

18. got drives door handle but it is the sensor type.

I need the standard intake pipe at the moment, but probably be for sale at a later date

I do have the caps but to be honest someone looks like they have had a right go at the drivers side one so a bit grubby!

19. Got drivers side a pillar trim?

20. Do you have the plastic cover that fits at the bottom of the centre console where the obd2 port is?

Thanks

Liam

21. be aware there are two different covers for there.

22. How so? Dependant on model?

23. Yeah arm rest and non armrest dictate which cover you need

24. need a couple of things, can I have prices on the following posted please :-)

Boot floor carpet (the top flat one with lifting cord)
    Full mat set if they're genuine ones and good condition

Been watching a few of both on ebay but would rather them off a forum member

25. Hello mate, do you have the gear linkage cables with the shift lever? and also the shifter mechanism from the top of the gear box. Mine was so seized that it snapped a cable and now i'm stuck with the meg on the drive until I can get the parts. Desperate for these a bit. :worried:

26. sorry plastic covers have all gone from that area

not mats sorry they have burn marks in and don't think they are genuine anyway! not sure which boot floor carpet your on about, the parcel shelf has sold but I do have the floor that's shaped around where the spare wheel would go if that makes sense?

no gear linkage stuff sorry chap I need all that for my conversion :worried:

27. Daz

Daz

How much for all 4 door trims?

28. do you mean the blue plastic trim on the outside of the door and rear quarters?

29. cant read all 8 pages sorry, but do you have the Rotary Switch (for 225 with cruise control) - its the component that sits behind the steering wheel with the indicators and sends signals to the steering wheel.

I'm after one - thanks

30. Daz

Daz

Sorry - yes please.

31. You got the drivers side front hub available?

32. What are the front discs/pads like?

Thanks,

Rich

33. Sorry for the delay guys just got married and been away for a few days!

sorry rotary switch went quite early on

got all 4 blue plastic door trims yes 2 from each 2 and 2 from the rear quarters? Make me an offer I see your local so could collect?

Got drivers side hub yes, is it just te hub you need or the knuckle thing attached to it as well, make me an offer posted?

front pads have gome Front discs I shall check on my next visit

cheers

34. PM'd mate...

35. Daz

Daz

Where abouts are you fella?

36. Oldham area mate just outside manchester

37. What interior is in the car if it's still available?