2 fkn knocks in 1 fkn day!

Discussion in 'Exterior & Bodywork' started by andrewjeffs, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Just not my day,today.
    Driving up a country hill on my way home,when some fkn woman comes barreling down in her chelsea tractor,and cant stop.
    See this all the time on our little rural roads,so luckily for me(or so i thought),theres a lay-by opposite me,which i quickly jink into.
    As i do,theres a fkn stone sticking out the hedge,which puts several big scuff marks all over my unmarked alloy!

A hour later,i go out to a mates to look at some work,still seething.
    park up,look at the job,then come back to the car......to find it in a fkn wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fkn handbrake has failed,probably due to the rear pads cooling down,then not gripping the disk.
    Handbrake is still on,but as the car was on a slight slope,its still been enough to roll!!!!!!

Front bumper(had sprayed a month ago),and lower grill smashed,undertray damaged,but i suppose luckily,no damage to lights,wings or bonnet!

So it will need a new bumper,does anyone know if they are avaialble,as well as the rubber lip,and thats wrecked to!!!

Havnt had any knocks in 10 years,,then 2 in a day....totally gutted.

car is a ultra blue 07 R26.

2. Annoying!

I've always been in the habbit of leaving my car in gear after a succession of cars with poor handbrakes

3. Its going to cost me..thats for sure..looking at at least £700 in parts alone!!
    half the problem is the very weak front bumper arrangement of the megane.
    Because the damage is mostly underneath,it has fked all the undertray and supporting plastic parts as well.
    you need all these for the bumper to have any strength..