19" Optional 275 Trophy-R Turini's in Black for sale

Discussion in 'Car Parts For Sale' started by evojkp, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Folks, after swapping out my wheels to some Ultraleggera's I have my 19" wheels that were an option on the car.

You all know what they are. Renault pricing per wheel and RS centre caps are well into the wrong side of over £400 a corner. Second hand ones are like rocking horse poo and the last couple of sets went for around the £1200 mark.

I will add pics tomorrow (saturday morning) once I give them a clean. Just wanted to get the ad up on here and a couple of the other forums tonight.

All four are in very good condition, no kerb marks, just the usual small wash marks which I will attend to as I clean them. There are four MPSS tyres mounted, but they are just legal and no more and will need changed, one has had a nail repair done.

The sale is for the wheels and centre caps. I'm looking for £900 (plus posting if required). I'm based in the central belt of Scotland, not far from Livingston. I dont mind a 'little bit' of a travel to meet up if that makes it easier.

Nigelo likes this.
  2. Hi mate. Are these still available? I would need these posted to Bournemouth as well.

Here’s my number if you want to text me instead. 07545 396086

Cheers
    Chris

3. Yes mate, I've dropped you a PM.

4. Wheels now sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk