£23K for a Megane 250......

Discussion in 'Megane Discussion' started by Aerofoil, Jul 11, 2016.

1. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

I'd struggle to get anything more than 11k for mine tbh which is a shame as it has quite a high spec now

2. Free fire damage though, right? :worried: :wink:

3. -Jamie-

-Jamie- RSM Moderator

[emoji23]

Id imagine the type of person that would purchase it wouldn't be too bothered about a bit of under bonnet paint damage lol

4. In many respects, the highly modified car is actually worth less than an equivalent standard car. Paints a picture of stress and ragging.

'It just needs the right buyer' type line certainly isn't working after 10 months on sale.

5. Hi Guys,

Great post, some interesting views on the car....

Anyway i have bought the car, picking it up at the weekend. Perfect for what I'm after, a bit of fun on the track and to be able to drive it long distance to the ring in semi comfort as the trim is still there etc. I have a few other cars and didn't want them ruining by using them on the track too much. This to me seemed like a decent buy based on the spec list and if i bin it i won't be in financial trouble.

If anyone wants to follow the car on track i will be posting pics on instagram as i go. 13PDJ

See you on track.

Paul

massivewangers likes this.
  6. Hope you're happy with it. As I (think I) said, a car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. If it ticks the boxes for you, then I hope you enjoy it. Looks good fun!

Pipps310 and 13PDJ like this.
  7. Very true, i would of only spent the money modding it myself to a similar standard had i of bought something less equipped... So i feel its decent value for myself. Plus i did a good deal :wink:

8. Big sigh of relief at K-Tec.

9. Win Win then, cheaper than tracking my lambo so I'm happy :tongueclosed:

sunnylunn likes this.
  10. Very true. Right car for the right buyer.

Having highlighted the time it's been around, I'll not be looking for any commission.

11. It sounds like you were more bothered about it than they were...

Given how long they've been around, I suspect they knew just what they were getting in to, so I think you can relax.

sunnylunn likes this.
  12. :laughing:
    i don't think that would go down well, based on what it was up for last year compared to what I paid.

All joking part I fancy a suede steering wheel are they easy enough to change??

13. You can also just get your existing wheel re-trimmed. Alcantara.

14. Ktec sell the steering wheels on an exchange basis, i'm sure they'll help you out if you've just bought that from them. Enjoy, and post some pics of your cars up

15. Ok thanks for the heads up, I will check the wheels out.
    I will post some pics up, if you have instagram you can see them on there @13PDJ
    Lambo Huracan
    Porsche Cayenne
    M4 Comp
    Soon to be RS 250

sunnylunn and Nigelo like this.
  16. What a garage! Fair play to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Cheers